Thursday, January 22, 2015

You

It sometimes surprises me how often a thought of you sneaks into my mind (as much in wakefulness as in sleep). Recalling snippets of precious memories oft times creates waves of regret. But I have learnt to brush them away with a mental hand sweep as a horse flicks its tail at an annoying horsefly. You've taught me that I should not regret, instead I should look forward. I'm trying my best to learn. :) I think I'm getting there, even though it's not proving to be easy. I do not hear much from you and curiously wonder how many new friends you have made (any special friends?), what kind of interesting new life you have now. As far as I can manage, without much sadness or feelings of envy or jealousy, I sincerely hope that in your new life, you have found yourself once again and are as happy as you want to be. ^_^
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :