Thursday, December 18, 2014

A temporal escape

is the reason why I read or watch movies/ tv series. For the time that I am immersed in a book, engrossed in a movie or absorbed in a tv episode, I am an innocent, detached bystander of the plots, looking on as events unfold, temporarily removed from my life and all thoughts connected to it. Though, all the time, the strong rational part of my brain keeps me grounded, reminding me gently but firmly that there is no such thing as magic and dragons and real life is (thankfully) not as melodramatic as in some of these plots, as well as the fictionality of the exaggeratedly amazing love stories (between devoted handsome lads and fairy-like dames). I find myself using this escape route increasingly often in the last couple of years, upon returning home alone after work to the four walls of my room.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :