Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What do you want?

I don't want to be here.

It's like waking up from a nightmare, only to find it's quite real.

Head clearing up that tiny bit.

Maybe I'll finally find the answers I've been looking for...

And be brave enough to do something about it.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

sweetie are you alright? if you want to talk, i'm right here. *big hug*

Ping said...

Thanks babe! It's just this horrible feeling of being lost hanging over my head. Like I have no idea what I want out of life, work-wise.

Ping said...

I wish I knew what I want to do, like you do. I can't decide if I should get out of research and do something else. But then I'm afraid of making a wrong move and regretting it. Sigh. thanks babe, you're very sweet. I'd love to chat sometime!

Anonymous said...

yeah, tough choices. *big hug*
but yes, i'm here if you want to talk or need a sounding board. :)