Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Change

Have been contemplating migrating this blog to Wordpress.org/ learn how to build my own website/ make a prettier blog and also to write more often...
Friends or acquaintances often ask me while I was taking pictures of breakfast/lunch/dinner: 'So what do you do with all the photos of the food you take?' 'Ehmm... I keep them for me...' was my answer. It got me thinking that maybe I should put up some of these photos somewhere, not so much in terms of turning my blog into a food blog because firstly, I would never be good enough to compete with all those amazing food blogs out there, secondly, I don't actually cook/take photos well enough to be able to photograph food that looks good enough to induce salivation in front of the computer screen so I would never get many readers. But I think it's time to do something for my little space on the WWW. And write more, for me. :)

About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :