Friday, March 06, 2009

And Winter drops in to remind us that it is still very much present

The Sun was out yesterday morning, then in the afternoon there was some light rain, by evening der Schneeregen (snow rain, i.e. wet snow) started and overnight, it's winter wonderland again and no signs of it stopping yet.

I was too lazy to walk out to the mensa in the snow with my Italian colleagues for lunch, (coincidentally I found out yesterday that one of them who's only here for 2 weeks to do some experiments is doing his PhD in Montpellier and speaks French so I get to practise a little. :D) so sat at my desk and ate the salad and sandwich I prepared this morning. I still like the snow (if it is not grey and muddy) and also enjoy eating with my very warm, outspoken Italian colleagues, but because am incubating the blocking solution for my immunocytochemistry experiment so I didn't want to bother to go and rush back.

I wish I could go home earlier today... For some reason I always feel so tired on Fridays...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Weather nowadays are crazy...
I miss the snow,
I miss the cold,
I miss you!