Thursday, March 05, 2009

Before it gets here, it's already gone...

It's really motivating to be part of what would hopefully be a new discovery, seeing small results of my experiments leading to that conclusion but it means that I have to work harder, to finish as many experiments as I can in the short time I have in the lab. And that equates to coming back on Sat to finish the 2nd part of my immunocytochemistry and Sun to stop my transfection... There goes my weekend... Sigh. What to do...? Such is the life of a researcher (read: lab rat).

I can only cross my fingers (and toes. You too please! Eyes too, if u like. :p) for favourable results from the work. Then the Prof will be so pleased (as I said before she's a really nice lady) and my project will look really good! :D
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Viel Glück!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck babe!! :D

Ping said...

Thanks babes!
But I don't have a good feeling about this series of experiments. Cos' my cells detached from the plate and I lost one of the (clump) of cells in one of my wells this afternoon when attempting to wash them with PBS. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

You will be fine. =)

Ping said...

Thanks for saying that. But u actually don't know how the experiment goes. Still it's sweet of u to say that.

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of things I don't know/understand, but really, you will be fine. Argh.