Friday, April 27, 2007

Insert:

On to this week...

I bumped into Myztika, her mum and sis on Mon! That was a nice surprise! ^_^ We were at the Punggol clinic to see the 'skin' doctor.

Yesterday was Zain's 6th birthday and Shab invited a few of the girls to BK for dinner. He's so cute!!! And polite. And he says I'm one of his best friends. heehee.



It's been a bit of rough week. Physically unwell, mentally exhausted and a vacuum where my emotions used to be. I had my letter at hand on Tues and was that close to handing it in, without a new job to go to. (The horror!!! O_o) Thank God my boss requested to speak to me (after he received my 'pre-letter' email) and talked me out of it (for the time being). During our chat, (my supervisor was also present) he asked me a question that stunned me for a second. 'Do you think you might be clinically depressed?' (And that was after he asked how I feel socially, outside of work, during weekends etc.) He said he's noticed I've been quite withdrawn for the past 3-4 months and that I was happier before. Anyhow, I told him I don't think I'm quite that bad yet. We're gonna try to do something about my work. Hope it all turns out better.

Am thankful for all the care and concern my friends have been showing me. I'm very touched. ^_^ FK even baked a muffin (peanut butter & snickers) yesterday for me and another colleague, Agnes cos she said the pair of us have been very down. So sweet of her hor??? And the muffin was very very yummy... All the more so when it's homemade with extra love. hee. :D Thanks babe!!!

About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :