Friday, January 02, 2009

A New Year...

But the same me.
*sigh*
Trying to study for the exams next week, but it's not going very well so far. Nothing's really going in, I can't seem to focus and I feel like an absolute airhead. *big sigh* Times like this really makes me wonder why I'm here.
Not a very good first post for the new year eh? :( But I need to rant, get it out. Was really depressed yesterday. Wish I was home. Wish I never decided to come here. *SIGH*
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

cheer up love. It'll be better. And no, you are definitely not an airhead!

=0/

FK

anantya said...

*hug*
on the bad days, call home, speak to those u love. treat urself to something nice to eat, listen to music, have long showers.
i know it sucks when u're away from home, but chin up, sweetheart. focus on the things u have to do. you'll feel better soon. *SQUEEZE*

Ping said...

Thanks babes! It's really heartening to hear from u girls! (That there're people who care enough to follow this rather uninteresting blog...)