Friday, November 28, 2008

Of Schneeballschlacht und Schlitten fahren

Snow fell, thick last Sunday night, covering all in sight with a white, fluffy blanket. My nose buried deep in books, I barely noticed it until my friends came knocking on my door, calling for a snowball fight. How could I possibly resist??? ^_^

It was amazing!!! The first time I made and threw snowballs (plus wrestling in the snow!), the first time ever that I sled down the small snowy snopes on a plastic bag (like on a big playground slide! Only much colder on the ass! haha. We also sled down in twos and threes!), first time I made snow angels and tried (but failed) to build a snowman. It was so much fun!!! Even if by the end of the night (almost 3 hours later) my jeans and shoes were wet, I was half-frozen and can't feel my toes, I was still ridiculously happy! :D

On the way back home, when I had the chance (i.e. less risk of getting hit by a snowball) I stood and stared at the surroundings and tried to imprint the image in my mind, the white over everything, rooftops, trees, the hills in the distance, so clean, so breathtakingly beautiful!!

After a hot hot shower (I could barely bring myself to turn off the water and step out) and a warm cup of tea, I settled into bed and mentally declared it the best night since I came out here! I wish I could have captured some of the moments on 'film'.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :