Friday, March 30, 2007

From the pit of my guts (and I'm not talking about food)

Something just never seemed quite right. And yesterday, like finding the missing pieces of a puzzle, it all clicked into place. The picture completed, the blanks filled in. I stepped back and stared at it, a little disbelievingly (that I'd been so gullible, naïve), feeling entirely stupid and hugely disgusted. Why???

The lies, deceits, betrayal. Part of human nature? I suppose. Maybe some more than others. I'd never set out to hurt someone if they've never done anything (malicious) to me. And perhaps I'd (very wrongly) assumed most people would abide by this (logical) principle.

Anyhow, it's a lesson learnt, albeit a little painful. And the good thing is, (I don't know since when), I've started to be able to remove myself from sad events (after picking up the morals of the incidents) and put them behind me.

So, yeah, it's not managed to ruin my Friday mood. ^_^ And definitely not my weekend. Am going out tomorrow with mum and her qigong class (oooh, aunties and uncles... :p) to the Botanic Gardens and a vegetable farm in Choa Chu Kang. Day out with mum! It should be good. I'm looking forward to it. :)
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :