Friday, November 24, 2006

I sometimes think insurance has a hint of morbidity to it.

Just how many insurance agents can our society support??? (No offense to you guys out there but you are indeed everywhere...)

Some of my friends are. I even have one in the family. My cousin-in-law recently jumped ship from NTUC Income (where he's worked part-time for many years) to AIA. Sometime last week he was trying to convince me to get a life insurance and a medical one. My mum wanted the medical insurance for her and Dad which I will pay for using my MediSave. I totally understand why my parents should have one. But I simply don't feel the need to get one for myself as yet. So he went on to say that it's a preventive measure and anything can happen, anytime. (Yes, I do realise that.) And it would be too late to regret not having a coverage when something does happen. All true but a false sense of security and invincibility of the twenties is what makes me brush it off with a 'Nah. I'm healthy (at least now).'

I'm not entirely trusting that (maybe faux) sensation of being in the pink of health. Maybe I should get one. Then again I already have trouble 'getting the checkbook to balance' (out>>in) and really don't wish to be further bogged down by these so-called safety nets. Ah, we'll see.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :