Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Quickie

Right, I have 3 minutes before I need to go inject my rats.
Thought I'd drop a short note before I dash off.
A lot on my mind but can't seem to compose them into coherent thoughts to write out. hmm...

Along the lines of waffling, I'm liking (Is this bad English? Hee.) my new blogskin. :) And credits to Zan for helping me with it!!! :D Man, I'm so bad at html... But at least I managed to learn new stuff while trying to edit it. :D Hopefully I get better.

This morning when I started my new set of studies (finally!), I found the hand that held the injection needle ever so slightly trembling and the heart pounding vigorously. I think the body remembered it was about as stressed as the rats when I last had to inject them. Luckily, this time round it was subcutaneous (first study used intraperitoneal), thus much less arduous for my animals (and of cos' for me too). Most of them cooperated with me (though a handful still scream a whole lot and struggle violently).

I managed to persuade lazy self to go to the gym yesterday evening but didn't have a good session. Come to think of it, I haven't had a satisfyingly tough session since I've been back. My stamina, fitness and strength look yet to return from their vacation. I haven't been able to run as long/fast or work the same weights I had before. *Big sigh* Come back!!! Please...

My eyelids feel like they weigh a ton... *YAWN* Dreaming of curling up in bed and sleeping... O_o
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comments :

myztika said...

let's go look for new job together! :p

anyway babe, no problem. didnt do that much lah...

i didnt know rats scream. they do? :O