Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ca fait long temps

It's been so long... I've missed writing. Absolute madness, the recent weeks. Am writing now from Christian's hotel room in Atlanta. Last day of the Neuroscience conference. Tired. Such an amazingly, unbelievably HUMONGOUS conference! About 35,000 people, so I've heard. And I've never felt stupider in my life... Sigh. So much information, so may brainy people... Ha. :D
I'll update more soon.
Miss home a little. Strangely I'm not as excited about my holiday as I was before I left Singapore.
(11.05pm, Atlanta time)
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :