Monday, July 03, 2006

There are times...

...I am reminded, nothing (not even people, especially not people) is constant in this world, not for 5 milliseconds.
...I come to realise 'How is it going?', 'How are you doing?', 'Speak to you later', are phrases thrown in as greetings or polite endings to conversations, not meant to be taken seriously or literally.
...I have to learn lessons the hard way.
...I pick up shattered pieces of myself, glue them together and try to be stronger.
...I wish I could simply run away.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :