Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cute cards...

Taken off a card sis and I saw in a cute little shop in London:

A Fragment of a Dream

And in my chocolate kingdom they brought me great mountains of chocolate and thereof did I eat.
And it did not make me feel ill or ashamed, neither did it put weight on my thighs.
For the chocolate was health-giving and nourishing, and the more I ate, the more beautiful I became.

Ahh... The perfect dream! :)

From another card:

We can all fly as high as the dreams we dare to live.
Unless we are a chicken.

O_o Haha...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :