Monday, July 03, 2006

:( x100,000

England lost in a heart-wrenching match on Sat. I watched it with some colleagues at Chijmes. Big sigh. :( I had really hoped they'd go through.

I'm glad that France won. But it would have been so much better had England been able to proceed to the semi-finals too.

Getting a good dose of the Monday blues today. My weekend, maybe, just maybe, with the exception of Friday, quite clearly saw me under the rain clouds. And this has most unfortunately seemed to have spilled over into this week. :'(

Friday night I watched a bit of the Germany vs Argentina game. Met A's family at Long Bar for a bit where we watched the game. I made crepes following an online recipe for A on Sat morning. (With a generous spread of Nutella, bananas and mangoes on the side. Quite yummy if I may say so myself. ha. And a kiwi-pineapple fruit juice. Just the right amount of both fruits to get a sweet, tarty taste. Hope I can replicate this whole menu for my family. A was a guinea pig. hahaha.) The breakfast was deemed successful (right up there with his mum's), according to A. :D But the rest of Sat (Sat evening I was supposed to meet an old friend before going to watch the game but he had to cancel last minute, so I wandered around busy Orchard feeling very alone and bored.) and Sun (did nothing but eat and sleep) was rubbish.

M has been distant since his return from home. (which is what, 8th June, I think?) So technically I really shouldn't be still bothered by it. Besides he's leaving for good next Wed.

Back to work. :(
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :