Thursday, April 27, 2006

Of Greek gods and pain aux pommes

Someone gave me an apple bread (though he argues it's gateau, not pain. I say pain!) after lunch today!!! :D It's one he knows I like (we both like it - have bought it together a few times before), so that was sweet. I meant the bread. Hee.
ooooo, I'm so easily pleased!!! Anyway, it's made my day. ^_^

Something triggered the words 'Greek gods' in my mind just now. I suspect a golden tan, a good T-shirt, an impressive display of veins and sinewy forearm muscles might have been among the reasons why. Haha... Am thinking statues. David by Michelangelo.

I'm not making any sense, am I? O_o
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :