Thursday, April 27, 2006

Talking rats.

Wonder if the constant daily interaction with my rats has made my thoughts slightly incoherent... bwahaha... =D maybe sometime I would start speaking rat... Am reading Terry Pratchett's Amazing Maurice and his educated rodents. Very interesting and funny. (Zan, have you read this one?) Very close to my heart, this book is. Makes me wish my rats could talk. Then I could just tell them what to do, and there'd be no need to train them for months on end. Haha... =) Hey, a girl could dream, can't she?

Gotta run. Gym calling. Ciao
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :