Friday, February 24, 2006

Turn me round, round, round

While waiting for a study to finish up yesterday, I started swirling in my chair. (what do you call chairs which has wheels on them? Roller chairs? I forget.) And it reminded me of merry-go-rounds in the playgrounds (sandy ones) I used to play on when I was young. (People my age, do you remember those?) You can't seem to find them anywhere these days. Apparently they are hazardous...

Anyway, so that was a bit of nostalgia. (Which made me feel old. Seems like such a long time ago!)

Work has been extremely busy. Keeping me on my feet. Everyone wants a piece of me (in the sense I have some work to do for this person, that person and then there's my own work too. don't think otherwise. haha. *chey*). I feel stretched.

Thoughts have been running loose in my head without any sort of direction or much sense to it at all so I think I'll leave it as that.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :