Friday, March 10, 2006

Untitled

The last few days passed by in a whirlwind, as did today. I kinda like it this way. Having lots of work to keep me occupied till it's time to go home. As opposed to sitting at my desk trying not to fall asleep while reading articles.

Today was the first day of the symposium our company organised. Quite a few big names in the field have been brought over from different parts of the world, including a Nobel Prize winner who will speak tomorrow. The talks we attended today were all very informative. Though I am guilty to say that there were a few moments in the last talk where I almost fell asleep. Hee. But never actually did lah. Just closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. It feels like I've been in 'school' attending a whole day of lectures. But with the benefit of a good morning break and lunch buffet. Lunch was thai food and it was yummy! :)

Had a really brutal spinning session at the gym yesterday. It was a wonder I didn't walk out of the class halfway! (which at that time I really wanted to do. But my pride kept me going. Ha.) I could barely bring myself home after that. So am not going to the gym today though my colleagues went. Feeling a little bad now for missing a session today. Am consoling myself that I might go tomorrow instead. Though possibility not high since I don't think anyone's going tomorrow after work.

It's late. Think I'll head off. I wish I could have written something of more consequence... Brain's not in writing mood today. Maybe sometime next week. Got study coming up next week. And tons of things on my to-do list that have been there forever. Will start to tackle them one by one hopefully...

Bon weekend! ^_^

Song playing in my head...

'Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in, winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye
Roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated
I am...'


-- Vindicated, Dashboard Confessional
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :