Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Shenanigans... I'm in love with this word... ;>

Bz bz bz...

Wish I could just sit here and write. Don't wanna go to the vivarium now.

Hung out with 2 of my favourite chums last Friday evening. First time I went to the 'MakanSutra' hawker place in Esplanade. One of them was craving for the stingray there. I tried it and think 'Chomp Chomp' one's still better. We were gonna catch Munich at Marina Square (Boy, has it changed in one year!) after but the showtimes were too late and we had the symposium the next day so we decided to play pool. We had to go on a waiting list for it and the guy at the counter must not have heard anything about the government's campaign on better customer service, he was so rude!!! O_o Anyway, so while waiting, Alex wanted to play some arcade games and dragged me along. We played on a machine where you can play against each other on different games you choose. I was terrible at it!!! But I laughed so much it was worth the embarrassment. :p Pool was equally bad. Well, I was. The 2 guys were great at it. But then they said I am easily impressed. ha. Cos' I'm not good at it mah. Bad aim, poor calculation of angles... I think I need more than a degree in trig to play it. hee.

Bollywood night last sat was brillant! Had a lot of fun shopping in Little India with 3 other girls Sat afternoon (after our symposium which I had trouble getting up in the morning for). I didn't expect to buy anything to wear but they insisted on me getting something too. So I got a piece of cheap but pretty cloth for a sari. They all bought stuff (loads: bangles - Shab bought me a set of very beautiful bangles!!!, bindis, other jewellery, henna etc.) and we proceeded to one of the girls' place (a very sweet Indian lady) so she could help wrap us up in the cloth. :D Shab, the sweet Indian lady forgot one of her bags in a boutique where she put her Bollywood vcd and cds in so we went back to Little India after getting dressed. Were quite late when we got to Christian's place (where Bollywood night's held). Some guys were dressed in Christian's ethnic Indian shirts and looked quite nice. Alex, the clown of the company, had on a 'diaper' (cloth) and a (towel) turban. XD hahaha... so amusing!!! We danced ourselves crazy (to Bollywood music) and Shab showed us some Bollywood dance moves! She danced so well! Wish I could dance like that! :) We were also hilariously entertained by Alex and his love of the projector. I shan't elaborate Let's just say it was gross (kinda. hee.) but very very funny!!!!

Didn't do anything on Sun. Bummed round at home, read, eat, the usual Sunday shenanigans, you know... :) The only thing that was significant was that I called my godfather. We spoke close to an hour. ^_^ It's been a while since we talked. So good to talk to him again!

Yups, so that was my weekend. Not very exciting but very nice nonetheless. =)

Argh... gotta get to work.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :