Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Je veux des vacances

Some of my colleagues are leaving for Hong Kong Friday evening and I'm envious... I wanna go too!!! I did consider joining them but decided it's just too expensive at this festive time. Sighz. They were very sweet about it as they consoled me saying there'd be other trips organized. I'll wait patiently then...

I got my haircut!!! A little high (price-wise), took a long time (my hair refused to be coloured, so colour is not very obvious. I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the $ doing it if I can hardly see it... Well, suppose subtle's the way to go!) but seemed worth it after a year's wait. I like it. (so far. It never stays nice long cos' my hair just goes crazy on its own. O_o) Good reviews today from my colleagues. ^_^ (One couldn't recognise me 10 metres away.) And free publicity for my hairstylist too, cos' a couple of other female colleagues said they would like to get their hair cut by him too. I should get commission from him. Hmm... :)

My colleague, Claire, who went with me yesterday after work to get her hair cut is quite pleased with hers too. She was done much faster than I did cos' she didn't do any colour (though after seeing mine, she's considering getting some highlights in her beautiful, natural dark blond hair next time round) but she waited around for me. Very sweet gerl! :D

Am feeling extremely tired after lunch. Eyes kept tearing as I attempted to read my articles. Sweet gerl colleague was asking me if I was ok... I am, just need sleep.

Right, back to articles and daydreaming of a vacation.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :