Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How to make a choice like that?

Actually felt productive today. Finished first draft of my little presentation. Hopefully I'll be able to find more things to put in before the actual thing.

Boss asked us for preference of an overseas conference. Between an Alzheimer's Disease focused one in Madrid and a big, broad neuroscience one in the States. I find myself leaning towards the Madrid one just because it's held there (Spain was one of the places I really wanted to go to when I was in Europe but didn't make it). Scientifically, the States one would be better for me, I think. So I'm torn. Both are good conferences, I am told. How???

I asked Boss to pick the one he thinks is more suitable for me, work-wise, and he said, SFN (States) then, just to make up the numbers. Arghhh... I don't want to be just making up the numbers! I do so want to go to Madrid!

Decisions. I am bad at it.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :