Friday, January 27, 2006

Of red, pineapple tarts, mandarins and you.

Long weekend!!! How great is that?!?! :D

Am looking forward to all the goodies! Yummm!!! Shall stuff my face and worry about the consequences after. Hee.

Mum got back from wet market this morning and announced that she bought one of my favourite foods. :) I feel spoilt. ^_^

Happy Lunar New Year to all!

I feel old. No longer excited about getting new clothes for new year. In fact I haven't bought anything specially for CNY this year. I remember the mad rush to buy new clothes and shoes when I was younger. That is no fun, I tell you. I always end up buying something that I won't wear after the visitations. This year, I suppose I'll just wear something 'un-new'.

Boss gave out ang baos to us. So nice of him (even more so since he's not Chinese). :) And one of our colleagues bought some Singapore Sweep tickets and put them in red packets for everyone. Let's cross our fingers for me! To hit the jackpot! Hah.

I'm trying to convince my mum to have 2 of my colleagues over for dinner one of these days cos' they are kinda alone here this long weekend.

And, I'll try not to miss you. *_*
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :