Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ramble ramble

Loneliness slips through little cracks in life, cracks you didn't even know exist. When you are around people, when you are busy at work, when you bury yourself in novels, escaping to a make-believe world, when you are trying hard to convince yourself you are leading a fulfilling life...

The little wannabe, wish-I-could-write-well 'writer' in me is trying to prove its existence. :O) Bear with it, will ya?

Just had a very very short phone call with mum. Only got to say hi before my nephew insisted he wanted a part in the conversation too. I asked him if he knew who I was and as usual he called me 'ah San' (which is my sister), some other times he would call me 'Mamee'. hahaha... :) Last time I asked my mum if he remembers me and she said ya, he's just being mischevious, not calling me (correctly) on purpose. I love him! And I told him just that just now. Then he mumbled something I didn't hear and after he said 'no'! :'( I asked him for a flying kiss and he said 'dun wan'! Hahaha... I can't wait to play with him again! Soon, soon... and then I could kinda forsee myself, after 10 minutes (hmm... maybe a bit more, since I was away for a year), wishing I could get away... hahaha... Humans... Why can't we be satisfied with what we have?

My supervisor, being still in vacation mood/jet-lagged, is not very keen on working very hard/late today, so yay! I can slack a bit more... Hee. Am cracking my brains now about what I should do after work today. Should I just go straight home and laze? But it's a beautiful day... Should I go out on my own? hmm... but where?

This entry is so randomized (realise I'm just typing what I think as I go). No coherent train of thought. Ha.

Happy Birthday, Wenqin/Michael! (was comtemplating saying Happy 2_ but decided against it, in case you want to keep it a secret. ^_^ Well, be glad at least it still starts with 2! :p) Take care and have lotsa fun!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :