Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Free.Free.Free.I don't know what to do with myself...

Wasn't at work yesterday cos' was down with a bad bout of recurring fever and headache. Started over the weekend and thus lost my weekend stuck at home. Am feeling ok now. Though am cold.cold.cold (even with my jacket on. And for people who know me well, they know I don't normally feel cold easily) right now. Right above my desk, there's a ventilator which is nice in the summer when it's hot.hot but not a very good thing to have in cold weather. It makes my office even colder than the rest of the surroundings.

My 2nd entry in one day... so free I don't know what else to do with myself. True, I could read some journal articles (of which I have many) but not really in the mood to do that right now (I kinda read a couple of lines and then turn back to the computer).

Tomorrow my supervisor will be back from his month of vacation (read: there goes my free time...). I already know I have tons of things scheduled to do tomorrow and thereafter, so don't be surprised by the lack of updates after. Slave-driver, he is... Haha... I always call him that cos' am never in lack of things to do when he's around and quite often have to work late. But in truth he's a good supervisor to work with. He's patient enough with me to explain things when I don't understand and when I am a little slow or make mistakes he doesn't really get pissed. Qualities essential when dealing with people like me. :)

Think I will get off earlier from work today to rest. And to compensate for tomorrow's (and more) busy day.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :