Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Aha! I can read Baby Blues online! ^_^

The Baby Blues website was blocked in my office com before but when I tried my luck today, it opened! I hope I can get to see it everyday now. :) Makes me laugh all the time! I like how Wanda (for those of you not familiar with them, she's the Mum) uses sarcasm with her husband, Darryl, and how Darryl is sometimes sweet (when he helps her with the housework and when he plays with the kids) and adorably stupid other times. :) If I ever (at this point, low probability) get married, I would want a husband like that. Hee. And if I do get married AND have kids (forementioned probability decreased further), I hope I'd be a good mum like Wanda.

I also found a link on a friend's blog to some other comics that I like (Zits, for example). Before today, I only read Foxtrot and Garfield, sometimes Calvin and Hobbes online.

My supervisor is occupied discussing stuff with boss, that explains my free time. heehee... Think if I have nothing else to do, I'd leave soon. Might go to a garden to read.

Am getting a feeling that my blog is slowly becoming a series of inconsequential, unimportant ramblings... Hints at my state of mind, no? Hah! No good at all...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :