Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Je dois travailler

Arghhh!!! Boss is back from vacation. Just had a long meeting this morning. Arrows flying everywhere and some directed at me... Like I don't have enough work already!?!? Thankfully they took one project out of my worklist, at least that's what I think they meant. But also added more...
My life is boring; work, back to the 4-walls (although my room is quite pretty. I like it. Just that it's quite lifeless) and pretty much nothing else... And to think I'm in Paris. I so should just go out alone and explore the city. Sometime. Before I go home. I wonder if I'll ever get used to this doing-everything-alone lifestyle. *pensive...*
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :