Monday, July 10, 2006

Tell me I'm right. I don't want to be wrong.

I'm blue. France lost... :( Bleagh... I was so looking forward to seeing them win the Cup! They were doing well. I was too tired to watch the match this morning but I dreamt that France won 2-0 and woke up with a good vibe. Sigh. If only that was true...

It's a cool rainy day. (I should be sleeping, snuggled under my blankie.)

And I don't feel like working. I mean seriously. Not just my usual feeble Monday whining. I was considering taking urgent leave. My boss is away on conference, so all the more easier. If it had not been that A's coming into the office to pass me some of his things to safekeep while he goes on his 3-month travelling, (damn, I wish I could too!) I would have stayed home.

Anyway I'm being lazy today. Not going to train my animals. Giving them and me both a break. (Actually I had given them a break last Friday already while I cleaned the kits. But well... ha.) This is one of the advantages of working independently. I can do things my way. So long as I get the required work done in the end, nothing much else matters.

So now I'm sitting at my desk, trying to read journal articles that I'm so behind on. (I had actually missed reading them while I've been stuck in the lab all day everyday!) Then surfing the net when I get bored... haha. A day of slacking. Though at some point today I'll still have to go down to the lab to feed my rats and check on them for a bit.

There's this line in the book I was reading on my way to work this morning that elicited a silent 'awww...' from me.

'What's your name?' he said, when what he meant was - may I love you for ever?
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :