Friday, July 07, 2006

Ping's List

Yay!!! It's the weekend! =D I feel happier just thinking about not having to wake up early in the morning to go to work. Can sleep in. Do whatever I want.

Zan's latest post reads like a summary of the various things that have been running through my mind. And she asked me what's my 'to-do list' on MSN which I didn't have time to reply before she went offline. So I'm gonna write a brief list here. It's actually quite similar to yours, gerl. :)

1. Language, namely French. And if I manage to get the hang of it, then maybe I would try my hand at Italian, since it's similar. I'm also thinking of the Japanese I started in university but never really got anywhere. There are bits and pieces still in there (my brain, that is) somewhere which I could dig out and improve on. Though French would have priority now since I'm much better at it than Japanese. These 2 languages are my favourites!! :)

2. Learn driving. ($)

3. Improve fitness level, decrease body fat percentage. haha. Hope I can push myself to continue going to the gym regularly even though my gym mates have left.

4. Travel. ($)

So far that's the major stuff. There are loads of other things that I want to learn for example, I'd love to pick up diving. But those will have to wait. They all seem to require money... O_o

I've actually done something towards my list today. :) I've just done my online French placement tests and would be able to start classes in August.

Now I'm on to the gym. Meeting a trainer who's gonna tell me about the promotions the gym has now on personal training (PT) sessions. But I know they're still gonna be expensive. I wish I could afford them cos' I think it'd work but it's just way beyond me. Ok, gotta run. Au revoir!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :