Friday, April 28, 2006

l'Esperance

Dread, sinking like lead, to the depths of my stomach;
at times threatening to reverse its path and escape.
Never succeeding, it falls harder, more forcefully;
a kick in the gut.

On the cross-trainer, I feel I could run forever;
faster, faster, maybe I could surpass it.
A weak, futile attempt.

No more pain barriers;
the body mindless of the physical exertion.
I never knew negative emotions are untapped wells of energy.
But like an ebbing tide, they are slowly draining away.
A zombie.
A being, sans espoir.
--------------------------------------------------
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :