Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cuddling you and trying to type with one hand.

Am in the vivarium. Got a bright idea to access my com in the office via remote desk top connection. Hee.

My job yesterday and today conisists of habituating my rats to their surroundings and cuddle them individually as much as possible so they are familiar with me and won't be nervous when we run the actual test tomorrow. The only problem's I can't play with them and type at the same time. Typing with one hand is too excruciatingly slow...

My rats are so cute!!! =) Shall concentrate on them now. ^_^
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :