Monday, February 27, 2006

In my perfect world, I'd have flawless skin, hourglass (fat-free - won't grow fat no matter what I eat) figure, phi symmetrical face & infallible

character + lots of humour... But perfect world exists not. :(

A bunch of girls from work went to the Loreal warehouse sale on Friday and I tagged along just for fun. Not expecting to buy anything. So it was with disbelief as I stood at the cashier, (it was actually just a tiny room with loads of women shoving and pushing to get a better look at the products. Hardly what I'd call a 'warehouse'. I was not really interested in the make-up stuff. I hardly use what I already have. But things were really cheap - about $4 - $5 per lipstick/mascara etc - though you'd have to buy in 4's and 5's. So I watched as my colleagues shopped.) now where was I? oh ya, paying for a packet of masks. (and a bottle of shampoo, only $3. And I kinda liked that one when I used it in Paris.)

One of my colleagues said the masks are quite good and all 4 of them bought at least a pack so I thought, well, I've never tried masks, wouldn't hurt to try. (terrible skin that probably can't get worse than it is already and I might have already given up on. Nothing seems to work long-term in any case. Weather in Singapore compounds other factors to give me bad skin.) That's how I came to buy a pack. Helped that it was 1/2 the original price.

Dunno when I'd ever use it. One day. When I feel like it. Hee. :)

Argh, back to work. Mondays. Hate it. Ugly. Fat. Tired. Lazy. *Meow* Am not in the mood for anything...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :