Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pseudo-French, am i? :)

Got a couple of emails from my ex-colleagues and that makes me a happy girl. :) I love to hear from them. Miss working, lunching with them...

I was falling asleep at my desk (while reading papers. Papers are the best way to induce sleep for me. No need for sleeping pills or sheep counting!) when a few colleagues invited me to take a coffee break with them. Superb timing! As we (5 women) sat together chatting, I gained some energy. Absorbed from them, I suppose. :p

Big Boss then came along and we somehow got onto the topic of wine. They were talking about Australian wine and I adamantly mentioned I'm for French wine! :) That's when Big Boss (who's an American) referred to me as a pseudo-French. Haha... :D Seeing as I am the sole supporter of the French in an English company, I've prepared myself for tough battles. Bring it on, guys! Je ne peur pas! Hee.

Gotta get back to my papers. Need to prepare for that presentation. Have a good day people! ^_^
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :