Friday, February 03, 2006

Endorphins

Was unusually happy yesterday after work with no obvious reason... Very suspicious... Ha.

Anyways, weekend's almost here! I can smell it... :)

Am meeting up some old friends for lunch tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing them. :)
Big Boss holding an engagement party at his place tomorrow evening. I am in charge of getting for the party. As boyfriend of good friend does not carry French champagne (the best, I assure you!), he suggested an Italian vintage sparkling thingy (it's not considered champagne unless it's from France). That had better be good! Else my head's gonna be the rugby ball tomorrow... Boss has said my head's on it! Argh...

Going to a church friend's place for dinner later and then maybe going somewhere to chill out after that.

Haven't had such a busy weekend planned for ages. My social life is usually naught...

Colleagues might be going to Pulau Ubin on Sunday but I don't know if I'll go along cos I'm not a very good cyclist. Must see how first. Whether I feel like being mosquito food on Sunday. O_o

It's 5! A lundi!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :