Monday, February 13, 2006

Kick me so I feel better

Realised last Friday that I made a stupid careless mistake with my work that wasted probably a few thousand dollars. Sigh. O_o I went to Boss (with heart in pit of stomach) to tell him and apologised profusely. He probably saw I was genuinely disturbed and told me not to worry about it. He even joked (I sure hope he is) that he'll take it out of my salary. And that he won't fire me yet cos' there's still a long time till the end of my probation. Thankfully, Boss is very kind. Phew!

Note to self: Do not make dumb mistake again. Else have to prepare to find another job...

Am still feeling guilty. Hope I can find a way to salvage this today as much as possible.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :