Monday, February 13, 2006

Somewhere over the rainbow...

God sent 3 rainbows my way last Thursday. ^_^ They were resplendent, with an angelic quality. I always get mesmerised by rainbows. Could stare at them for ages... Or however long it is they last.

Have been fully occupied at work recently so haven't been able to post on Friday (and weekends I'm too lazy to turn on the computer) so I'm doing it (posting, that is) with a vengeance today. Hee.

Had a drink at Paulaner Brauhaus Friday night and they had a guitarist and a couple of singers who were very good. All the songs played were ones I liked. Fantastic. :)

Caught a very good movie Saturday night. Constant Gardener. Incidentally, I watched it with 2 colleagues and the main theme of the movie was big pharmas. I suppose that was one of the reasons why we picked that show. The direction was good and so was the cinematography. Ralph Fiennes was great in his role! Speaking of movies, recently there seems to have been a spate of good movies showing and coming out. Some I would like to catch are: Brokeback Mountain, Walk the line, Casanova, Munich, Fearless (I think) and a few French movies, Cache etc.

Sunday was as usual my 'do nothing' day. Been sleeping, eating and reading. I can't stay home the whole day for more than a day a week else I'd just burst at the seams. Staying at home means I go to the kitchen hourly (or more frequent than that) to look for food/munchies. No good at all... Haha.

Okie, gotta get back to work.

Going for animal handling lectures this afternoon. Heard it'll be very dull... :(
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :