Friday, January 20, 2006

School night, it's not.

It's a school night, a colleague said on Wed night. I smiled. Does the term 'school night' still apply to us? It was cute, the way he put it.

Took the bus with my lil' sis this morning. She to school, me to work. Having her with me on the bus made the whole long journey seem faster. Isn't that always the way? A joyful company on a long voyage makes it that much more bearable. She's a dear, that gerl. I can usually count on her being my listening ear. Yesterday for example, after I had written the entry and still had to whine, I called her. Bien sure, there are times I wish I don't have a petite soeur. :p But the good outweighs the bad. ^_^

We agreed to try to take the bus together when she has morning classes. :D

Today looks set to be a endless, draggy day... I don't have anything planned to do in the lab. And there's a VTC (video teleconference) from 4 - 7pm this evening.

Friday evening come quick!!! Not that I have any happening place to go out to but I really wouldn't mind going home to lounge around/sleep.

*yawn*
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :