Monday, January 23, 2006

Caffeine, anyone?

Thought I'd get my head bitten off by the big boss this morning when I entered the conference room! I was 15 min late for a meeting by a bigger boss who came from UK. I had forgotten all about it! I plucked up courage and went up to them to apologise after the meeting and the bigger boss said it was not a problem. PHEW! *wipes sweat off brow*

Weekend came and went. Did what I wanted to do on Friday, which was to go home to lounge about. The video teleconference was very informative. It kinda helped me see the big picture of what we are doing here.

Managed to get quite a bit of stuff done on Sat. Went out for a bit with mum and nephew, gym and then whole day out after. :) Had a nice salad for lunch, went to the Central Lending Library, coffee at Coffeebean in Taka, dinner at foodcourt (where a friend bumped into me - called me and asked if I was in Taka), then caught 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. I thought it was quite not too bad (even though I've never taken a liking to the lead actress). Haven't read the book so can't really compare the two, though I'm quite sure the book's better. (I've been meaning to read the book for the longest time!) I didn't expect the somewhat-happy ending though.

If only every Sat could be fun like that!

Lalalala... I'm getting my haircut tomorrow!!! *bounces off* ^_^

P.S.: Do not be alarmed if you feel vibrations in the ground, it's not an earthquake. ha.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :