Thursday, January 19, 2006

Maybe I could just pull out my hair.

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hairstylist's new shop is still not ready yet!!! I've been waiting since I came back in Nov! Having not done anything to my hair in a year is torture, pure, uncontaminated torture!!!!!!!!! My hair is shapeless, unkempt, unhealthy, no style fullstop.

It's been dragging on for ages... I keep looking forward to the weekend when I can go for a haircut and colour but it never happens. The renovation work seems to be delayed forever!!!! True, Omar (my hairstylist) said since I've been waiting for a year already, a few more days should be fine. But my patience is running this thin... this close to breaking point.

A nice haircut never fails to up my mood, and my situation now calls for one! Give it to me!!!

Pluheaze... *pouts*

*Deep, pensive mood chased away by rants*

*Rants spent, MS (menstrual symptoms, since it's technically not pre- now) returns* Sigh
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :