Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Purrrrrr...

Above comic strip so perfectly describes every single one of my mornings... I wouldn't be surprised if I start turning orange or growing whiskers! Ha.

Had a full day today at work. Been acting as assistants to a couple of my colleagues, learning the ropes at the same time.

It was good to have stuff to do, rather than sitting around (trying to) read papers. I've been busy ordering equipment for my project yesterday. Some have replied, others are still taking their sweet time... Shucks... I'm feeling the pressure mounting... to get things set up properly for my project and probably multi-task in another as well. Hopefully I won't make any (too many) mistakes...

Am not in the mood for gym today... *image of garfield comes to mind. hee* But considering I already skipped yesterday... (though I must say I've had a nice evening, went out for a glass of wine) hmm... really should get my big fat a** moving.
Ciao! Bonne soiree!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :