Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's another day...

Nothing much to do today too. Just straightening out some administration stuff like my staff pass, email account, going through an 'IT induction' thingy etc.

Am thinking of how to personalise my desk. Think I'll go home and dig out some cute little stuff and also some of my favourite photos (need to develop some of my Europe pics) to bring. :) *excited about 'decorating' my space*

I wanna go home sleep liao... *sleepy* @_@
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :