Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Last goodbye

Except for a few significant events (which I will dutifully blog about when I have more time) since I stopped work, my 'vacation' has been a blur of days passing me by...

Came back to the office today and yesterday (brought a pot of curry that I made with me and to my relief my colleagues were full of praise for it! Phew! But they could be just humouring me eh... :p) to say my last goodbyes... It seems a little unbelievable that I am going to leave this place, and God knows when I would be able to come back and see these people again... People who have been awfully nice to me, whom I have worked with for the past year. Not hard to tell that I hate goodbyes huh? Not only that, I am horribly bad at it. Sighz...

Though I am happy to be able to see my family and friends again! The only thing troubling me are the presents/souvenirs. So many people to buy for, not enough money or space for too much stuff in my lugguage and not enough ideas about what to buy that is not tacky and that individuals will like...

Well, hopefully I find answers soon. Hee. Can't possibly go home empty-handed...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :