Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No internet access!!!

Would love to write about my fab weekend, but since finishing work last Friday, I no longer have internet access...

Am writing now in my colleague's computer. I came back to the office to get some stuff that I forgot last Friday and to use the computer but was dismayed to find that my account is already deactivated and I can't use my computer anymore! :( And naturally, my colleague uses the French keyboard so my typing is agonizingly slowwww... My keyboard was also French (as in the characters are organized in the French way - A & Q change places, W & Z change places, M is beside L instead of N and all the punctuation marks are in different places, imagine that...) but I changed the computer to use an English keyboard so I could type w/o staring at the keyboard.

Anyways, I'll try to go to some internet cafe to update or go to a friend's place to use the internet.

So, I finally confirmed my ticket! My flight's SQ 333, arriving at 7.20am ( I think it'll be in Terminal 2, the lady on the phone didn't tell me) on 20 Nov. It's too early so I won't expect any of you gerls/guys to be there. We'll just meet up after ya! :D
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :