Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Back home!!!

Have been under a bout of biological clock upheval (So that's what people mean by jetlag?)... I was sleeping and waking up at odd hours of the day and night for a couple of days since Sun. And feeling terribly lethargic (just like the 'good ole days') with all the humidity and heat. Though thank God it's been raining and thus not too hot.

Hmm... everything seems to have settled today. Am sleeping at normal hours.

Am happy to be back to see my family. But I miss Paris very dearly and of cos' very dear friend and all my colleagues.

Dad, sis and a very sweet friend, Daniel, were at the airport early Sun morning to meet me. So nice of them! :)

Dad said I am much fairer and seemed to have lost a whole bunch of weight. An aunt who came by our house on Mon said I'm skinny as a bone. Am secretly very very happy though I really think she's exaggerating. That, or I was really fat before I left. Haha...

Mum has been feeding me since Sun. Actually more like I'm feeding myself. Whenever I stay at home and do nothing, I tend to go to the kitchen very often to find food. Very bad habit. Ha! Am very worried about putting all that weight that I presumely lost. The strange thing is, it's not that I have been depriving myself of food. I have been eating in Paris. In fact, a lot of fromages (cheeses, I love them!), deserts (their cakes and pastries are just wonderful), bread (oh I miss their bagettes!) and whatever stuff that makes one fat. Maybe what balances all that food out is that I walk a lot in Paris. It's nice to be out walking there. One doesn't perspire and so doesn't get tired easily. In Singapore, I just end up extremely irritated (from the heat), dripping with sweat and very tired. So, I am super lazy to go out in Singapore. Hmm... and Singapore food seems to have special ways of making me fat. Hee.

I've been missing Singapore food before I came back but since I arrived the cravings seem to have evaporated. And that's actually a very good thing. Else in no time, I would resemble a ball. O_o

As you see, am trying very hard to control my humongous appetite. =p

Oh, our kitchen's beckoning me now. =) Ciao ciao!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :