Thursday, September 29, 2005

*too lazy to think of a title*

My cousin has FINALLY gotten a flight to Paris on their roster... After I've been here for 10 months and all she gets is one measly flight... Sighz, better than nothing I guess... Though I had thought I would be able to see her more often.

She has arrived this morning and I would be going to meet with her, my cousin-in-law and their colleagues for lunch soon. And guess where a bunch of air stewardesses zoom to first thing they arrive in culture-rich, beautiful Paris? Galerie LaFayette. Which, happens to be the biggest and most expensive (in that it holds all the famous brands) shopping mall (I think, mainly targeting rich tourists) in Paris. Not the Louvre, nor Montmartre (an arty area which I like) etc... hmmm... I LURVE shopping too, it's just not my priority here.
Maybe they've been here so many times they seen enough of those stuff Paris are made of... Though I doubt that. I've been here almost a year now and I've not had enough as yet. I went to Galerie LaFayette like, 2 times since and only to window shop (since I can't afford anything there. ha). Once with a colleague who needed to buy some stuff and then once with my sis, just to show her the place (where we entered, took a look at some of the prices and we said to each other, 'Let's get out of here.' Haha :p)

Okie, I've gotta go. Will be late to meet the pretty girls!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :