Thursday, September 22, 2005

Horror of horrors!!!! O_o

Weight gain alert!!! Arghhh!!!! And as usual in all the wrong places!!! *runs away to hide, praying the FAT monster will go away if ignored*

My sweet tooth has gotten me into this sh*t!!! Am determined not to take any more desserts during the week! But it's oh-so difficult!!! French desserts are sooooo good!!! Maybe during the weekends I will give myself a break... hee.

Will try to eat only salads during lunch. And walk more!!! Since I can't seem to bring myself to run...

Resolve! Resolve!

Having recurring nightmare that history is repeating itself... Recall: Summer of 2003, went to the US, lost weight when I got there, so happy with myself about the weight loss and keeping it that way for most of the time... BUT!!! Putting everything that I lost plus some extra back just before I went home!!! Little miss piggy went running 'oink oink oink' all the way home!

With just over a month left here, I shall not let nightmare come true!!!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :