Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Reiminiscing...

Know I'm gonna be said to be a behind the news talking about the stuff that will be mentioned below but am gonna say it anyway just cos' I have time to write now and before when I read about those stuff, I didn't.

A while ago, felt utterly disgraced as a woman when I heard about the remarks made by 2 famous women (who should have had more sense than that) about 2 important issues. Think everyone knows what I am refering to. Something about 'peanuts' and 'underprivileged anyway' public statements. Geehz...

And feel sorry about all the disasters that are happening around the world. Hurricane Katrina, planes dropping out of the sky, fires around Paris etc etc. Sometimes I am grateful I don't understand everything on the news here.

That's about it for now, I think. Starting to feel melancholic... :'(
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :