Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Under the weather...

Feeling a little under the weather these days, but can't pinpoint exactly the reason. Probably a little of everything. Maybe it's just time to go home to roost.

Talked to a friend online yesterday whom I hafn't seen in quite a long time (maybe a year) and I was surprised when he kept asking me if I was ok, said I sounded different, all sentimental and emotional, which was unlike me (Hey!!!). But I thought I was just talking normally?!? (Being sarcastic, as usual. But perhaps not enuff... O_o) Then he was all sweet and stuff (which was soooo unlike him... usually he's mean! hee!), saying I could always call him if I needed to speak to someone and that I should cheer up cos' he preferred the cheerful me... Wonder if he meant it?...

Thought about my girlfren who promised she'd bake a cake with me when I get home. I'm holding U to that, Zan! :)

Another girlfren who gave me her new mobile number and asked me to call her when I get home.

Some unexpected messages from people whom I don't expect to remember that I exist.

An email from a close fren back home.

An email from sis.

The stuff that reminds me there are people who care. Thanks people! ^_^

On the way home yesterday, I decided I should start jogging cos' it'll help me feel better (and healthier, of cos') like exercise always does. But as usual, I told myself I'd start tomorrow... Heehee... will definitely try (keyword: TRY. haha.) to start today! Need some girl support here!!! Anyone?!?! ^_^
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :