Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bonne Fete Nationale, Singapour!

Happy National Day people!

And a very Happy Birthday to Zan! A great gal with the same birthday as our nation! :) May all your wishes (shopping trip, haircut & colour etc...) come true!!! ^_^ I miss ya, gerl! Looking foward to seeing you! Gimme an idea of what to get ya from Paris... Other than the horribly cher (expensive) branded stuff... hee.

*Raising invisible wine glass*
To a harmonious, united (I hope, regardless of race, language or religion...), clean, green and prosperous Singapore toujours!

I love Singapore!!! National Day always makes me feel patriotic. heehee... Have no idea what this year's national day song (that I've heard people saying is lame) sounds like. Maybe I should try to google for a website where I might be able to hear it.

Enjoy the holiday, people! (And I'm working... Bleahh...) Watch the parade for me! :)
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :